If you are a blogger, then the Genius Bloggers Toolkit is something you should consider purchasing. It’s a bundle of tools created specifically for bloggers.
The bundle includes 75 resources at 98% off with everything you need to create content, grow your audience, make money with affiliate marketing, and so much more. There are a lot of amazing resources included in the bundle at a deeply discounted price.
In this blog post, I’m going to share my Genius Bloggers Toolkit review. I will share with you my personal experience and best tips on how to make the most out of your purchase.
What is the Genius Bloggers Toolkit?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit from the Ultimate Bundle is a bundle of products created by digital marketing experts and entrepreneurs to help bloggers like you.
Every year, Ultimate Bundles presents a fresh amazing bundle packed with fantastic goods that are unlike any of the previous ones.
The Genius Bloggers Toolkit includes high-quality resources for creating content, promoting your blog, making money with affiliate marketing, growing an email list, and much more!
This enormous collection of content is ideal for any new or seasoned blogger since it covers a wide range of blogging-related themes.
I believe that investing in your education as a blogger is one of the best things you can do to increase your visibility and income. This is why I have personally invested in this bundle the past few years and I’ve never been disappointed. Honestly, these courses have helped me a lot as a blogger and have made my life so much easier.
There are countless resources included in this bundle at a deeply discounted price.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a huge package of tools that will take your blogging efforts to the next level.
What is in the Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2021?
The Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2021 includes 75 resources at 98% off with a wide variety of helpful tools designed specifically to help bloggers like yourself succeed.
The bundle includes content with detailed information on how to improve your blogging skills and make more money from your blog in a variety of ways, including advertising products or services through sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, and selling digital downloads.
Course Contents include 75 resources:
- 13 eBooks
- 6 Printables & Workbooks
- 52 eCourses & Audio
- 4 Templates
- 1 Membership Site
- 4 Bonuses
The Categories in The Genius Bloggers Toolkit:
- Content Creation (10 resources worth $1025.00)
- Email Marketing (7 resources worth $509.00)
- Getting Started (10 resources worth $1249.00)
- Marketing & Branding (9 resources worth $567.00)
- Monetization (8 resources worth $868.00)
- Planning & Organization (4 resources worth $153.00)
- Product Creation (10 resources worth $759.00)
- SEO & Traffic (7 resources worth $534.99)
- Social Media (10 resources worth $608.99)
There are also 4 really amazing bonuses included.
What I really appreciate about this course bundle is that it has been carefully curated and organized into categories to make them easier to access.
This is a major benefit to me because, if you are just getting started with blogging, it might be tough for you to know where to start with the courses.
There’s also a “Getting Started” category in the genius bloggers toolkit’s dashboard, which will lead you through the first few courses you should take to get started with your blog.
IS the Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2021 Right For You?
That depends entirely on you, your experience, and what your goal is.
If you’re a seasoned blogger or operate a large online store that generates a lot of money, I don’t believe this bundle would be useful to you.
I feel it’s primarily designed for new to intermediate bloggers who want more direction and assistance in developing their business and monetizing it.
For instance, if you’re a new blogger with no previous experience at all, the subject of content generation and establishing your blog will be useful. Intermediate bloggers who already have well-established sites, on the other hand, might benefit from subjects such as e-mail marketing, course creation, and affiliate marketing.
Personally, I found at least 10 different resources in this toolkit that I felt were individually worth the $97.
How Much Does The Bundle Cost?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2021 costs $97.00 to gain access to all of the 75 resources worth $6309.98. This is an incredible value and you save 98%!
When is The Bundle Released?
The bundle sale is only going to run for six days from Wednesday, September 22nd at 8:00 am EST, to Monday, September 27th at 11:59 pm EST. Grab the bundle here.
Early Bird BONUS
If you buy the bundle during the first two days (Sept 22 and 23) you will get a really good early bird bonus.If you buy the toolkit before Thursday at Midnight, you’ll get The Accelerate Your Blog 30-Day Challenge for FREE! It will give you the structure and support you need to take action faster.
Are There Any Cons With the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
There are some individuals who see a large number of courses available in this bundle as a disadvantage. The reason might be that there are just too many courses or ebooks to go through, which might take a long period of time to fully comprehend each course and absorb it.
To some extent, I can see this as a legitimate issue. I know I don’t have a lot of free time, and if I need to go through a lot of courses in order to grow my business or other obligations, it may be a downside.
However, I believe that this package does an excellent job of directing you toward the subjects with which you should begin based on your level of experience.
What If I Don’t Like The Bundle After Purchase?
This bundle of courses and bonuses is valued at over $6309.98 and only costs $97. That’s a bargain!
What’s even more incredible about the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is that they provide a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not 100% pleased with The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, you will get a refund. That is really awesome and reassuring to me.
My Favorite Resources In The Bundle
- Elevate Your Emails: Secret insider tips to monetize your email list by Debbie Gartner (eCourse). I love everything Debbie Gartner creates. I’ve invested in so many of here e-book and courses. This course teaches strategies to monetize and engage your audience to grow your e-mail list by just being yourself. It includes text, videos and a couple of printables.
- Independent Contractor Agreement (AKA Freelance Contract) by Amira Irfan (Template) A legal contract template that clients can use to hire freelancers and freelancers can use to offer their services to others. This is great for virtual assistants, social media managers and other freelancers that offers services. Personally I use this in my VA business.
- One Year Of Blog Content In One Month Challenge by Ana Skyes (eCourse). This girl is another of my fave bloggers and I love her courses and e-books. In this course you will learn how to write one year worth of blog posts in 30 days using this time-saving content creation system and easy to implement SEO trainings.
- Ivory Mix Content Membership by Kayla Butler (Membership Site). I’ve been eyeing this membership for such a long time so this was a great opportunity to join! This is such a comprehensive content membership of premium stock photos, canva templates, captions, and marketing resources for modern busy creatives so you can easily save time creating content that grows traffic and profits in yourbusiness.
Ready to grow a successful blog in 2021 and beyond?
The Ultimate Bundles Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2021 is a resource for new bloggers and those with existing blogs who want to monetize their blog, increase traffic or simply start from scratch with content creation. Whether you’re wondering how a new blogger thrives today, you want to learn the best Pinterest, Instagram, or SEO strategies to grow your traffic, or you’d like to know the secrets to blog monetization, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit will guide you on your path to success. Don’t miss out! It’s only going to run for six days, so grab your toolkit before it’s gone! And don’t forget about the early bird bonus!
Related article: How to become a full-time blogger